Your Wedding

robyn with couple

Deluxe Ceremony

Choosing your celebrant is one of the most important decisions you will make as your ceremony will be something you will remember for many years to come. I love seeing the smile on my couple’s faces as I introduce – husband and wife……

We can select poems, vows and readings, as well as any rituals and symbols that are meaningful or culturally significant to you. It would be my pleasure to share this day with you, as your celebrant and make it truly special. I am delighted to now be able to share the joy of marriage with same sex couples.

I will make sure the ceremony runs smoothly and most importantly attend to all legal requirements. This day is the beginning of your life together as husband and wife, it’s also your time to share your love with family and friends, and I understand how memorable you want it to be. My fee for this ceremony is $600


What I can offer you as celebrant

Legal Requirements

What you need To Know: A ‘Notice of Intended Marriage’ is the form which must be completed and lodged with me at least one month prior to the wedding. It is a legal requirement for a marriage within Australia to lodge this form. A celebrant must sight all original documents before the wedding can take place.

Once lodged, it is valid for a maximum period of 18 months and the marriage cannot take place until one month after I have received the ‘Notice of Intended Marriage’.

You must produce documentary evidence of date and place of birth, as well as photo identification which includes:

  • Australian Passport or Original Birth certificate (copies not accepted)
  • Current driver’s licence
  • A current or expired passport or naturalisation certificate, for anyone born overseas (a cancelled passport is not accepted)

If previously married you will need to produce:

  • Divorce Certificate or Decree Absolute

If party is widowed you will need to produce:

  • A Death Certificate of the person deceased

If the document provided as evidence of date and place of birth is written in another language, the couple should seek a translation of the document by an accredited NAATI translator.
For translation or interpreting services contact (NAATI) National Accreditation Authority of translators & Interpreters. Offices all over Australia or phone 1300 557 470